It’s dreary and chilly here today. I thought this Cricut Snowman Card would cheer you up! The State Highway is pretreating the roads. I guess I should watch the weather. They must be calling for some frozen stuff today or tomorrow.
I don’t mind snow and ice. When the weather is nasty, my boss doesn’t make me work. I have tons of craft supplies to keep me busy too!
The hustle and bustle of Christmas and New Years is over, but I still enjoy making winter cards with snowmen, penguins, and snowflakes.
OK onto the Snowman Card. Do you make winter Cards? This Cricut Snowman Card is so cute and SO EASY! You could make this handmade card for Christmas or send this card as a icy day pick-me-up or to celebrate a winter birthday.
If you are new to card making or are learning how to use the Cricut, I have a video that will help you. It shows you step by step how to cut the layered Cricut snowman and snowflakes on the Cricut and how to assemble the card from start to finish.
The supply list and measurements are below so that you can gather them and follow along with video. This was my first time making a tutorial video for YouTube. I don’t think it’s too bad for my first try. I hope to do more video tutorials in 2015.
Supplies Need to Make Cricut Snowman Card
- Cricut Machine – I used the Cricut Expressions in the video, but you can use any Cricut machine.
- Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Light blue cardstock for the card base
- 5 1/4″ x 4″ Navy cardstock for the background
- Two coordinating patterned papers. The circle patterned paper measures 5″ x 2″ and the snowflake paper measures 5″ x 2 1/4″
- Small piece of scrap black card stock for the eyes
- White cardstock for the snowman
- Tan or brown cardstock for the snowman
- 12″ light blue ribbon
- 6″ piece of baker’s twine or fiber for the scarf
- Baby Blue and Stardust Stickles Glitter Glue
- Scrapbook Adhesive – I prefer EZ Runner from Scrapbook Adhesives
- Glue Pen – I prefer Zig glue pens by EK Success
If you have trouble choosing adhesives, visit Card Making and Scrapbooking Adhesive
Visit Handmade Christmas Cards to get more ideas!
Join Our Crafty Community!
Sign up to have FREE craft projects delivered to your inbox every week.